Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Nine Years .. Who Knew???

Wow!! 

Nine years smoke free. Thank you to the God of my understanding. 

Nine years ago, I started this blog and I poured my heart out to whomever would read it. 

It was painful. It was funny. It was hard. But, it got better and better!

This blog was my therapy. It held me accountable to what I wanted to do.

I am going to share with each person who is trying to quit smoking and finds this post, "You Can Quit."

I mean it. 

If you want to laugh, just start at the beginning of this blog. 

It may provide you with the insight to begin your own Quit Journey.

I know you can do it.

Until Next Time, Stay Strong Beloveds
Hugs, Love, and Healing Energy to the World
(For Those Who Are Open to Receive It.)

One Human Love

Obi

Knowing others is intelligence; Knowing yourself is true wisdom."
"Mastering others is strength; Mastering yourself is true power.
Lao Tzu ~ The Tao Te Ching

MQM:
CT MQD:10.27.2011:12:01:AM QBG:PROUD MEMBER, "ROCKTOBERS '11 !!"

Peace, Love, & Freedom to My Rocktober Family where-ever in the world you may be.
To Everyone thinking about Quitting and to those early on in their Quit, take it one day at a time, my lovelies!!
 You CAN do it!!
"We're Bringin' Smokeless Baaack!"
(to Justin Timberlake's, SexyBack..)
 "SEXY" & NicoFree" 
"Not One Puff Evah, Baby!!!"



No comments: