Thursday, June 13, 2019

Nobody's Fool

I pray with all my being that everyone who has been following this blog has been well.

I hope that your journey to being smokeless has been uneventful and fun.

I just wanted to come on and talk about an AD campaign that is really pissing me off.
\
It's for this vaping thing called JUUL (and you can add any other vaping tool, as well).

While they post a huge sign on the video that says that the device contains nicotine, the way commercial is marketed, just pulls my chain.

The way the actors communicate the story, is as if vaping is better than smoking.


"She/He made the switch." Switch from what? Jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire? From bad to worse?

Don't be anybody's fool, My Beloveds. Please hear me when I say to you that;


"VAPING IS NOT BETTER THAN SMOKING!"

These commercials are very crafty the way they present the product. These products still contain nicotine. Nicotine is the substance that has you hooked. 


Beloveds, I know that it's hard in the very beginning to QUIT. Quitting in the beginning feels insurmountable. It feels like you're about to step off a ledge. But you know what? I am living proof that you can get passed it. 


If you're new to your QUIT journey, go back to the very beginning of this blog and follow my posts. 


It's not easy, but it is worth it.



Until Next Time, Stay Strong Beloveds

Hugs, Love, and Healing Energy to the World
(For Those Who Are Open to Receive It.)

One Human Love

Obi

Knowing others is intelligence; Knowing yourself is true wisdom."
"Mastering others is strength; Mastering yourself is true power.
Lao Tzu ~ The Tao Te Ching

MQM:
CT MQD:10.27.2011:12:01:AM QBG:PROUD MEMBER, "ROCKTOBERS '11 !!"

Peace, Love, & Freedom to My Rocktober Family where-ever in the world you may be.
To Everyone thinking about Quitting and to those early on in their Quit, take it one day at a time, my lovelies!!
 You CAN do it!!
"We're Bringin' Smokeless Baaack!"
(to Justin Timberlake's, SexyBack..)
 "SEXY" & NicoFree" 
"Not One Puff Evah, Baby!!!"

No comments: